Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sewing +Fabric=Moda

I LOVE Moda Fabric. Probably my favorite line of fabric. Very Chic. Go to their website here.

Browse their products and see all the great fabrics. Under the "Future Groups" some of my favorites are: Wee Play, Fresh Squeezed, Dandelion Girl, Za-Za, and Simplicity.

While glancing through the collections I decided to post a few that cought my eye. Can you tell I like green?Moda Crib set by Glenna Jean. I love the rest of the nursery decor. I would have never thought to use that kind of lighting in a nursery but it looks so rad.

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Bernie and Doll said...

I am in LOVE, yes that is right love love love, with that amazing fabric! My Fav is the green with the swirl and the various shades of pink.... wow, twink, you got some great taste!....must be genetic! :)