Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Give my regards to Broadway



I went to this Broadway Play the other night. It was good. It was set in 1928. It is a story within a story. The narrator tells the origins and story of the play. It comes alive in his living room as he listens to the music. He is very commical, though sometimes he makes inappropriate inuindos which I could do without. The cast was VERY talented, and boy could the leading lady sing! It was funny, and the music was good but not the kind that you walk out with the tunes stuck in your head, making you scramble on itunes to download your favorites.

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Criscell said...

Hi Rachel! It's so good to hear from you! What a cute blog! I had no idea you were so into scrapbook paper and material! Thanks for not tagging me again!