Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Welcome to Florida!

My sister and bro-in-law and my 3 neices and nephews are coming in town. They're not sure quite what to expect. I'm excited to play tour guide. These are a few pics I've taken that show off the more natural side of Florida, minus Disney. I'll update you on the fun stuff we're doing incase you come this way!

Outside my back door. All the jungle looking plants, make me feel like I'm in Hawaii all over again... sigh...
Isn't he huge? If the family's naughty we'll take em to Lake Jessup where all the alligators from local ponds and lakes are dumped.
I didn't take this pic. This is on clearwater beach, voted one of the top beaches in the nation. St. Augustine... one of my favorite destinations.

5 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Criscell said...

I want to come to Florida too! I've been there before (twice, actually), and it's just gorgeous!!

I love your new background! Where did you get it? Was it free? I'm always interested in new free blog backgrounds!

Criscell said...

Ha ha! I know where you got the background now...cutest blog on the block!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rachel @ blackeiffel said...

We sooo wish we could be there with you guys too!! xo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.