Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2008

Love you I do

Hubby gave me beautiful flowers this weekend! He's great at stuff like that. I am just as excited about the container as I am the flowers! It's a Pitcher. Will look great somewhere long after the flowers are gone. It was a "you're doing a great job, with all that you are juggling right now" bouquet.



I LOVE this song. One of my faves, catchy tune. It's my theme song for hubby (see profile pic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUGtvx1o1IA

2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

s.s parker said...

nice job Kevin!! maybe he can give bob some pointers. you deserve 'em!! there be-e-a-utiful!

Criscell said...

How sweet of Kevin! He has great taste. I can see why you like the pitcher too!

What's up with you these days? Are you getting stressed out with work/school? Hope you're doing okay!