Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pollen Palooza

I've never lived anywhere until now that has so much pollen. Nature here sure knows how to scream that spring has arrived! Other then an aweful itchy nose and eyes, I walked out to my car yesterday to find a a layer of yellow dust completely covering it. Windows, hood, everything! It was like thick yellow chalk dust. I had to use my windshield wipers to spray it and wipe off my windshield. If you're planning a trip to Florida, Allergy sufferers beware, mother nature gives no mercy this time of year!

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Criscell said...

Wow! That's just crazy! I've never heard of such a thing.

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Our camera broke and we just barely bought a new one. It makes me mad because it wasn't even that old or anything!