Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Price Was Right here in Florida

Kenna and Daddy, going to see "Pwincesses Castle!"
Some pics, from Sis Andi's (The Price Family)visit with her family. I miss them, loved having family here! We did: Disney, beach, air boat rides, Italian Ice, Crispers... Come back family, Come back! I got some cheeser photos, but dang it's hard getting little kids to look at the camera, let alone look AND smile! The Toy Story pics are from the hotel where they stayed at Disney, it was rad! I forgot to take my camera to the beach. sigh...


Oh I love this family!

3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Criscell said...

FUN!! I'm jealous! I may have been to Epcot, but I've never been to Disney land or World and I want to go someday for sure!!

s.s parker said...

I've lived here almost 4 years and have yet to go to DisneyWorld! Looks like you had a blast! you can definitely tell your sisters, you look so much alike!

Erickson Family said...

U seriously need to get Andi up and running! I LOVE seeing those pics!! Do you live in FL???!! WTHECK?! Do tell....