Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Project Runway

I LOVE the show Project Runway. They have interesting challenges and fresh ideas on style. The first picture is the designer and the next two are a sample of their designs. To see more go here. The winner. Of the final collections, the one I thought had the most overall best designs was Rami. I would wear most of his.

Jillian-Love her dress too!


Rami


Christian

3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Ashley Wray said...

Oh, I so miss having Bravo! We use to get it at out apartment in Rexburg, it just kind of leaked through or something. Anyways, we became Project Runway/Top Chef fanatics! Looks like it was a good season (tear)!

s.s parker said...

LOL!! I posted about it too! love, love, love it! this year was awesome, and everything was actually wearable...ok except for a few of christians, but they were very couture. we should have project runway get together's cause bobby can't stand when I watch it! :)

David Dust said...

Christian's Chicken Gown was FIERCE!

Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway Recap.

Bye...love you...love your hair!