Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My most Favorite Season of all!


Photo via National Geographic

Watermelon Season!! I know, it's not quite here yet, but boy I can't wait. I'm not 100% sure, but probably 99.8% sure it's my favorite all time food. Nothing is better then a good juicy, sweet, crisp watermelon. I could eat it all day every day. I have to control my jaw from dropping and giving a look of disgust when I hear someone say they don't like watermelon. I just can't comprehend!
Look at the cool things you can do with it!

Yes, these are real! Go Japan!

4 Notes to the Queen Bee:

s.s parker said...

So funny, watermelon is my favorite thing, next to ice cream! no lie! I ate it everyday when I was pregnant. I like it with a little salt! Nice work with the digital, you'll be a pro before you know it! I fly out to Utah tomorrow, so have a great week!

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

What in the world?? Those are great!! :)

the southern hostess said...

I'm in complete agreement. I adore watermelon!

Erickson Family said...

Must be genetic! I haven't had a good one since we've lived here. In the tropical fruit paradise of the world, I can't get a good stinkin' watermelon?! Plus, one time I was craving it so bad, but it was $1.59 per lb, but I said to heck with it, I did it and it cost me $17!!! Then it wasn't that good, so I was mad!