Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009

Chocolate

In honor of Valentines Day approaching I'll share my latest find. Made me giggle.

Oh how I love chocolate.
Chocolate doesn't talk back... although it does leave it's mark on your hips. Dang that "Balance in the universe" stuff.

5 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Bernie and Doll said...

AMEN, Siter!

Allison said...

Jolene would love this too :)

Handi Andi said...

LOVE IT! Where did you find it?

Unknown said...

hey, it's so great to hear from you!
glad to see things are going so well!
I'll check in more often!

Little Lady~bug said...

hey,
I've seen this before, but it is so true! However I stopped eating sweets, I hope it's helping my hips ;-) How are things with you guys? we're just trudging along, I'm almost done with what schooling I'm going to be doing! yippee. Hope you are well!