Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2009

Red & Green- Stockings and Things

Computer has been on the outs, but here is a little taste of what my house looked like for Christmas.



I made this for my very first Christmas being married. Holiday shopping this year reminded me why I'm not a professional wreath maker, but it will do :)




The Tree & Christmas Quilt
Kev and I love to travel. We decided instead of collecting all kinds of junk from the places we go, we would buy an ornament from each place so that each christmas as we decorate the tree we are reminded of all our fun travels. Here the first one is a wooden moose that we bought in Jackson Hole, WY. The Angel is from Naussau Bahamas, it is made out of conch shell and has carvings of boats and the ocean on it.


Our stocking holders
Stockings made by auntie Mary.

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

Ray, my hero! What a great idea! You are my idol. Collecting ornaments?! SO SMART! thanks for sharing, you are a genious!