Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Girls Weekend Part 2
I ganked these pics from my sis Holly. Thanks Holl! To see the other ones, look at my previous post.

Mani/pedi's. LOVED this part!We went to a place called bahama nails. It felt like you were at the beach. Rocked.


Rachel mis Sis in law enjoying her mani in the tiki hut.


All our toes including my friend Sarah. Can you guess what toes belong to who?


What service! The ice cream man pulled up conveniently right up to our towels on the beach with cold ice cream. Resist? I think not!


Holly. Isn't she a looker?

We went to feed the "baby" alligators (3-4 ft. long) You dangle meet over the pit with on string. they leap in the air to fight over the meat. Very cool. Adrenaline pumping.

2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Allison said...

Who is the fifth pair of feet? I thought it was just the four of you?

Criscell said...

What a FUN time with your sisters!!! I love mani/pedis too!