Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sisters Weekend!!
Alot of you knew it was coming cause I had somewhat of a countdown and announced it everytime I saw you, but this last weekend my sisters and sis in law flew into town for a girls weekend. Wahoo! It was a blast. I didn't take a dang single picture, so I had to poach some from the other girls blogs. I'll post more as they post more :) Thanks for this set Andi :)


Beach Babes


The view from our hotel room

The results of not enough sunscreen. Note: Warning of how bad you burn here was given along with each their own individual tube of sunscreen. It hurt to look at her.


Ahhhh... St. Augustine, est. 1500's. If you come visit me, I promise to take you here. You'll love it. St. Augustine = Tours, jewelry/antique shops/great pics/ tastey ice cream and chocolate shops/lots of history. The word Mezmorizing comes to mind.

Old City gates
Lighthouse on the coast
Fort Built in the 1500's out of coquina- Cement made of seashells
Flagler college- Largest collection of Tiffany glass worth 20 million. Once known as the Ponce de Leon Hotel to rich tourists/vacationers in the 1800's.
Back closer to home, a must stop is Jeremiah's Italian Ice. yeah. we stopped here 3 times, twice in one day. You have to get your fill while you're here.

4 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Blogful said...

Looks like so much fun. I forget all these cool things close to home--though we love ice cream!

Brittany and Johnse said...

I am so glad you had a girls weekend with your sisters! How fun! It sounds like you guys had a blast and kept busy!

Renee said...

Awww... looks like you girls had such a good time! Wish I could have gotten to meet them!

Matt and Kristine said...

Good for you living in a resort/vacation spot that they could all come too. A little better than Provo or Rexburg for the location of the sisters weekend!