Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Twinklebee Sports Fanatics!

I recently had an order for a Sports fanatic couple that were season ticket holders here in the sunshine state.
Orlando Magic- The blue has stars on it and the black has little white polkadots. Click to Enlarge. I will be making another of these to sell because I loved it so much. My partner HollyDoll made matching baby bracelets for the little chica that will be using these blankets at the game.


Florida State! I LOVE this one. Because I am a student here, Technically I could justify having one of these for myself right?? you better believe a future child of mine will be wrapped in one!
(folded up)


2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Allison said...

I love the FL one.... It had red in it of course I would... haha!

Renee said...

I'm so glad you're not a Gator! Gators are lame.