Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

U2 Concert!!


Kev's Brithday Present- Tickets to U2 Concert, a dream of his.

First we went to...

for dinner. We ate slowly to enjoy every bite. INFO WORTH MORE THAN GOLD: THERE IS NOW A BAJIO IN TAMPA, FL!!! Can't tell you how ecstatic we were when we heard the news! Don't know what we were more excited about, Bajio or the concert :) For those who don't know its similar concept to QDOBA or Moe's, but 10 times better. The food has so much flavor. Mmmmm....

At the stadium. Their stage was amazing!

It was at the Buckaneers Stadium- Sold Out
the Pirate ship
All excited before the conert

A little U2 Love-


2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Brittany and Johnse said...

how fun :) love concerts!! but what I love MORE than concerts is BAJIO!! yum yum yum!

Handi Andi said...

I am so glad that you are no longer Bajio deprived. I loved the pictures of you guys when you sent them and saved them to my phone, did you save the one I sent you back? I wanna see cruise pictures next!