Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Zoo QB Page

I love this page!
Welcome to the Zoo! Unzip this page, and you find a purple lined pocket full of...

Zoo animal finger puppets! I got these puppets at Ikea for a few bucks. They tuck neatly inside.

The back cover or "THE END". That is all for now. I have some ideas, but the book is getting huge :)

What Page is your favorite?

4 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

So adorable! I have loved getting to see them all day by day :) I love the button one, I'm obsessed with buttons! :D

Handi Andi said...

I think the button one is my fav, but in the one mary made for us my kids all time fave is the mommy kangaroo with the baby in the pouch and you didn't do that one. :-)You should. I don't know what it is about that one, but they love it. That and the elephant with the roller skates. They like that one too. Can't wait to see the stockings. Love your guts

Matt and Kristine said...

LOVE the zoo page! And the goldfish page I think. What a labor of love! Your kids will cherish it!

Abigail said...

Ray! The whole thing is so awesome! I want one -- I need you to show me how to make one. When are you visiting Pittsburgh again? I promise it would be super super fun...