Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Straight from the Kitchen

What's cookin at our house?

Tortilla soup made with all veggies and broth. Delish! Add cheddar cheese and sour cream as toppers. Made the whole thing in the Vitamix blender- that thing is amazing.


Kev has mastered grilling. His burgers are better then most at restaurants. Yum!

Not-so-Sloppy, Sloppy Joes...

3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Matt and Kristine said...

Um... wow. I remember the amazing meals we would have at your house. I really enjoyed them then, but I think I took them for granted. I wish I would have savored each delicious bite more. What an amazing creative outlet the kitchen is. How fun to create together and then eat together, that is what life is about. Good food, good family and friends.

PS: My mom has a vitamix, I would LOVE the recipe. :-)

Dan said...

I am glad you finally decided to start blogging again... Had you not come to visit I would have thought you were dead or something :) Those all look good. When you guys come up Kev can be our cook :)

Dan said...

Umm this is Al not Dan :)