Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Alphabet Craft

I finally made a pinterest craft! I wanted some sort of alphabet in the nursery, but didn't want to spend $20+
Soooo... I turned to pinterest, and used some supplies I already had. Scrapbook stickers on cardstock. The blue I used stencils to trace and cut out.

2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

cute! way to use that bedrest to your advantage! I have a friend who just got put on best rest this week and ended up having her baby at 30 weeks. Everything is going really well considering but I really hope your little one decides to just chill in your belly until it's time! Praying for you :D

Matt and Kristine said...

Cute! Way to be crafty and use a lot of what you already had. I am excited to see shots of the whole room! Hang in there Mama. You really do want them to stay in as long as they can, hard to believe with how uncomfortable you are for sure.