Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

6 Months


My Friend Megan comes over to hang out and often brings her camera to snap some pics of my little man for fun. I tell her she can practice ANY TIME!

15 lb 14 oz
25th Percentile- Doc says he's a petite guy but very healthy.
Sits up
Smiles ALL THE TIME.
Has the most gorgeous blue eyes and long lashes-  strangers constantly compliment him.
just a happy boy through and through.
I've been making my own baby food. Mostly to save money but also because it's way healthier, we've had some great adventures with it so far.


Renee the friend that did his newborn pics took some great 6 months pics recently as well I will post those soon!

2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Allison said...

Look at the cutie. I think you need to make a trip up here (or I down there) so I can see him and play with him. C needs a playmate too. Oh and I need to see you also. I miss ya.

Matt and Kristine said...

What a cute onesie! I love how smiley he is, I think he looks like Dad to me. Any nicknames established for him so far?