Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Symphony: Music to My Mouth

What do these items have in common? Only the best brownies I've ever put in my mouth. I must give full credit where it is due. A friend Kacey Parker, made me a plate of these brownies. This is totally her idea. Brownies are not a dessert that tempts me. But I could eat the whole pan of these :) You can use boxed brownies. First you pour half of the brownie batter in your pan, then lay the Symphony bars across the top (Kacey used 3 but depends on the size of the bar), then pour the second half of the batter over the candy bars. The toffee bits in the candy bar are a bonus. Bake according to directions on box. The result? An ooey gooey goodness that will have your mouth screaming for more!



Not the actual brownie of course. We ate them all before a picture was taken :)

Thanks Kacey!

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

s.s parker said...

hey Rachel!! I came across your blog on my computer when you were here!! so fun. aren't those brownies FABULOUS?! so glad you enjoyed them. funny, cause I posted them on my blog the other day...:) gotta go pack for Utah..ciao!