Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2008

Giddy Up

I think every little boy should have something cowboy. There is just something about a little cowboy that makes me smile. Check out a blanket I made for my nephew awhile ago. If you look close I stitched his name on the bottom corner. The pattern includes, cactus, cowboys/cowgirls, moons, horseshoes, hats, cows and boots. This was a simple throw together quilt, no mad skill involved, but turned out cute!

Front



Back


4 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Criscell said...

Wow! That is super cute! No pattern at all? I'm very impressed! I really didn't know what a good seamstress you were!

Blogful said...

very cute, Rach. You are so talented! I love your swatch of the week too. You're so good and picking colors and designs

s.s parker said...

you are quite the seamstress! cosmo is too cute! he's the king on his throne in that basket. LOL

Bernie and Doll said...

this would have to be one of my all time favorite blankets that you have made! cohen was sleeping with it the other day and it made me think of you....miss you!