Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Painting Wallpaper = Lovely

I've never been a huge fan of wall paper. It is coming back "in" slowly, but it's a pain to put up and it peels off eventually, and when you are ready to take it off, it's a bear to get down. Domino Mag (pic) has great instructions for "painting wallpaper" on your walls. Looks like stylish wallpaper and when you want change you just prime it and paint over it. I like the color choice. You have to have enough design style for the rest of the room to pull off something this bold.

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

s.s parker said...

Love that magazine!! I won a subscription to it at a gift exchange over the holidays. they have the coolest ideas. I always tear pages out and stash it in my "home improvements" folder. The folder is overflowing cause nothing ever gets done!