Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pumpkin muffins

I LOVE everything pumpkin! Pie, bread, muffins, bagels, creamcheese, icecream, cheesecake, etc.

I made these pumpkin muffins for a friend, and thought I'd share the recipe. It's REALLY easy and I am always on the lookout for easy fast recipes. Do you have any good ones to share?




Pumpkin Muffins

1 boxed spice cake mix

1 15 oz. can of pumpkin (small can)

2 cups of chocolate chips (1 regular sized bag)


That's it! pour all the ingredients in a bowl and mix it together. Plop them cupcake tins 3/4 way full. (would also make great Bars or loafs of bread) I used a silpat decorative tray.

Optional: I dropped melted cream cheese frosting on the top with bits of chopped chocolate. Bake at 375 for 12+ minutes depending on how big the muffins are.

3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Bernie and Doll said...

YUM!!!!!!

s.s parker said...

that friend would be me and let me tell you they were SCRUMPTIOUS!! knowing that I could and probably would devour them all, I ate one and put the rest in the freezer for those days when you just need that "little something"....seriously people they were so moist and they melt in your mouth! nice work Rach!!

TwinkleBee said...

Thanks Kacey!