Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Missing: Me

Yes, I've been MIA for a week. My best girlfriend flew in for a week from across the country (oh how I've missed her). We had such a blast! No matter how much you love your hubby, girlfriends are just different and neccessary. Nothing quite like girl talk!

10 things I've been up to this week with my best bud:

1. shopping
2. Girls night-Dinner out, Fashion show, Italian Ice for dessert
3. Weekend at the Beach-Lots of sun, relaxation and catching up, a new pet turtle
4. Painting toenails-I can paint a mean design on toenails- hidden talent
5. First go around with the personal trainer-More on that to come
6. Introducing her to my favorite local eats-Crispers, Bubbalou's, Jeremiah's, Ferris and Fosters, Hollianna's
7. Feeding baby alligators
8. Packing
9. Wet n' Wild
10Lots and Lots and Lots of laughing


A peek at the fashion show we went to-Ally, Me, KC it was a blast, much needed girls night Thanks for coming girls!


Ahhh.. a little bit of twinklebee at the beach! I got a new pet turtle. You'll hear more about him later. No I did not steal him off the beach illegally, much to hubby's dismay I bought him from a store by the beach :)


Chatting at a restaurant- Please don't mind the non-make up wearing vacation days :)

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Criscell said...

Oh my gosh! It's "the girls"!!! I miss you guys! Wish I could have been there too! How are you Al? I haven't talked to you in forever!