Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bumble and Bumble



My sisinlaw Rachel first introduced me to bumble and bumble shampoo/conditioner, many moons ago. I've been too cheap to buy it until now. This weekend I bought my very own :) All the different kinds sound so wonderful, it's hard to decide which one to get. It's the best shampoo I've used thus far if my memory serves me correctly. I'll update in a week whether I'm still in love. I better still be in love, 8 oz. bottle =$20-$26 !! I know, I know, some think I'm crazy to pay so much, but since moving to Florida, my hair has been wacky and weird. I figure why not try the best (bumble and bumble) to fix the worst (my hair :) Ok, it's not that bad, but not as nice as it used to be living in the west ). The best hairdresser I've ever had, a genius with hair, who I had to leave behind in utah (tear, sniff sniff), said the best she's found yet is Bumble and Bumble. No build up on the hair. She said her second choice is Redkin, which I've used for years, but my locks are ready for some different hopefully better kind of lovin'.

2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

s.s parker said...

funny my dad owns a hair school and salon, and I could get products super cheap yet I use Dove??!! those are the kind of things hubby's get mad at us for splurging on, but we don't even hesitate!!:)

Erickson Family said...

BB is awesome, but Aveda is the only one for me! Try eBay to get cheaper prices. That's where I buy my Aveda and sometimes I can save up to 40 and 50%.