Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Camry

Isn't that a cute baby girl name? anyways~ We're needing a new car. This is what I want. Love the new body design. Anyone have any of these cars with feedback for me? We need somewhat fuel efficient.

But we'll probably get the Corolla (different color)
or ...the good ol' civic

5 Notes to the Queen Bee:

S Semon said...

We have a camry--older camry, and we like it. I don't think it is as fuel efficient as my Honda Civic was, but we enjoy it!

s.s parker said...

my first car was a toyota camera "wagon"!! it had it's final day at 200,000 miles when basically the whole engine fell out onto the driveway! but it ran like champ. sorry i didn't make it to the park, we actually got to go to a movie!

s.s parker said...

and by the way...love, love, love the name camry!! short for cameron=)

rachel @ blackeiffel said...

Go mini!

Erickson Family said...

All 10 fingers are voting for the HONDA! Does that count for 10 votes?? LOL We have owned a Civic, a CR-V, a Pilot, an Accord and currently an Odyssey. My very first car in H.S. was a 1980 Honda Accord. Our civic and CR-V have been our favs BY FAR! LOVE LOVE IT!