Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Cosmo!

When we first got him...


Now.

It's kind of sad, my little puppy is growing up! :) Cosmo turned 1 year on Friday May 9. I was gonna invite some friends over for a big doggy play wrestle session, but ran out of time. So I got him a gift (he always chases squirrels, his goal in life is to catch one, so I thought it appropirate for him to have one all his own to chew on), and he had "ice cream cake" Publix (grocery) has doggie ice cream in little cups. So we got him some for his birthday. below are some after pictures with it all over his face. Not having kids yet, he's a big part of my world! Thanks, for humoring this post :)

3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Criscell said...

What a darling dog! I love the "doggy ice cream"!

the southern hostess said...

He's adorable!

s.s parker said...

Happy Birthday Cosmo!! Your mommy and daddy love you so much!! Sorry Rusty snapped at you, he's like his daddy, territorial over his food :)