Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm on the Hunt!

WANTED: "Entry mirror with hooks". Have you seen any good ones that are reasonably priced? Do share!! I need it for our entry. I want a mirror and hooks, and it would be even better if it had slots on below the mirror for bills etc, with hooks on the outside of the slots, but doesn't have to. Make sense? I can't even find a picture of what I'm talking about, but I've seen them in peoples homes. Here are some basics without the slots. It would be great to hang the dog leash and keys on (I have a habit of losing my keys).

This one's from Target. In real life its super small (too small) but does look sharp)

I like the look of this but it's $140. Looking for something cheaper.

I have looked at Target, Home Goods, Ross, Kohls, JCPenney's, Bed Bath and Beyond, Pottery Barn, and all over the internet. Honestly these are the only ones I found. If you have insider knowledge on where to find them, let me know!!

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

s.s parker said...

hey lady!! what r ur plans tonight or tomorrow? I'm free!....I found our entry way hook mirror at Pier1, but that was 3 years ago!