Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pillow Talk

I have been on the hunt for a new throw pillow, as you can see my pillows on my couch are solid. I wanted to bring a little more texture and design into the room with a print. Trouble is, I can NEVER find throw pillows with both sage and purple in them. Here is the lastest find from Pier 1. Found it while "Hook Mirror Shopping" Hubby said, "um... It looks Brown." :)
What do you think?


Cosmo (puppy) won't leave it alone!

The vines are sage green, tops of the flowers purple, and the background chocolate.

3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

s.s parker said...

I think it's perfect! Gives the couch a little zing! dinner was fun! we'll have to do it again sometime. have a fab memorial weeked!!

the southern hostess said...

I love the pattern, and I'm a sucker for chocolate brown.

Erickson Family said...

i love it!