Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

SOOO BUSY!


Sorry for my absence, I have been extremely busy trying to beat this woman's world record of the most peircings on the human body. Elaine Davidson from Scotland has 5920 peircings. I'm only up to 4,926. Just kidding! I only have 2. One in each ear :) Crazy picture though huh?! Imagine her getting a sinus infection or cold....yeah. I really have been extremely busy, but will post pics of new products Twinklebee.com has to offer soon! Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Bonita Magazine said...

I will check on the poll and see what is up. And the song is Best Days by Graham Colton. It is a great song!

Criscell said...

Wow! That's wild!

s.s parker said...

is she serious? she has way too much time on her hands....about the iphone..i don't know what i would do with out it. it's my second child:) i've had at&t for years, and i think there the best. p.s....are you going to jenny's bbq on the 4th?