Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mama Mia!


I went with a girlfriend to see Mama Mia! the movie. It was a much needed break from my busy life. It was cheesy but in alot of parts the cheese was meant to be humurous. Very entertaining. I must say, I can't get the "Mama Mia! Here I go again! My My..." song line out of my head. I found myself tapping my feet and wanting to dance to a few songs, especially Dancing Queen! The "good movie" killer for me was Meryl Streep and Peirce Brosnan's attempt at singing. Bad. I'd give it a 2 1/2 star rating. I didn't walk out saying, "that was amazing", but left entertained and wanting to sing ABBA songs.

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Megan said...

I can not wait to see this! I know it will not be even close to how good the play is but I still really want to see it!