Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

Introducing...Charlie and Batman

So if you want to see how the sleepover turned out... please view photos below.

Charlie Brown


Bruce Wayne aka BATMAN


Yep, I did it. I bought hamsters. I couldn't resist after I held them. I originally bought the white one 'Charlie Brown' cause he was so dang cute, but then my neice informed me that they are "social animals" so I went back to get Batman. Why not get another Charlie Brown specie you ask? He's a mean little devil. He bit both Kevan and I. HARD. Plus he's so hyper you can't even hardly hold him. Batman is super nice and loves being held.

Kev named them, I left them nameless for a good week and a half, so he took innitiative since we were calling them "mean little snot" and "nice little guy". Oh and Puppy's new goal in life is to get access to a hamster. He watches their cage on the shelf for hours hoping one will magically fall down.

The grand total:
2 Hamsters- Charlie Brown and Batman
1 turtle- Goucho
1 sucker fish to clean turtle's tank
1 super cute doggy- Cosmo
1 husband who still isn't quite sure how or why he ended up with so many animals in his house.
______________________
The Lowe Family

4 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Criscell said...

Cute! You have a regular little pet shop at your house now! You just need a cat...

Renee said...

Don't feel bad about all the animals. Soon Adam is getting a pig. Yep, a real live pig. He says getting one is "food storage."

s.s parker said...

You'll need to move to a ranch soon!!:) excited for tonight!

Erickson Family said...

Tell Kev I said he's a pushover!!! LOL
It's obvious how much he really loves you! AWWWWWW =D