Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2008

Cruisin' to Bahamas



photos via NatGeo

It's alot of firsts! We're headed off on our first Cruise, and first time to the bahamas this weekend. Going to CocoCay (sp?) and Nassau in the Bahamas. LOVE VACATIONS! For those who have been on a cruise or to the bahamas, any good tips?
p.s. I'll see if I can nail a few good pics while I'm there.

3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Criscell said...

You have no idea how JEALOUS I am!!! Lucky!

Renee said...

I hope the weather is good for you guys! I'm happy that you'll get to have a nice break from work/school. Maybe you could take me, too? I think I could fit in a really big suitcase.

s.s parker said...

freakin fun!! def. have to try the conch fritters and grouper fingers with fritter sauce!!! delish!! If you are Atlantis there's an awesome restaurant by the Marina called Carmines! IT's our favorite! Have a blast you deserve it!