Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Boy!


Yesterday there was a birthday boy in my household. I put balloons in his car, made him a sign, we had key lime pie and went to Kobe' Japanese Steakhouse where they cook all the food right in front of you and do tricks. (Just like Tepanyaki's for the westerners) He was a good sport and wore the birthday hat :)
Gifts: dress clothes for work, a BYU volleyball, and his favorite... the official BYU coaches jersey. Yes there is an obsession in this boys life, and I feed into it :) Love this boy!

4 Notes to the Queen Bee:

s.s parker said...

Happy big B-Day Kev!! hope you've recovered from your crazy cruise weekend!! wink wink!;) Kobe is one of my favs!!!

Randy and Diann said...

Hey Kev, sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. I'm jealous you went to a Japanese restaurant -wish I could've join ya. :o) Again, Happy Birthday!! BTW, sounds like you all had a wild cruise weekend, please do post your experience, I want to hear all about it!!

Randy and Diann said...

And Rachel, I almost forgot to let you know that it's still too early to tell right now, won't know until 20 weeks which is only three weeks from now. Don't you get too anxious, we will definitely tell the world once we find out. :o)

Renee said...

Wow, you definitely know how do birthdays right! Can't wait to see cruise pictures!