Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Introductions

Readers, meet GAP Body. GAP Body meet readers. Now that you've been formally introduced, feel free to drool. These pictures don't do the current collection justice. Who thought you could look so totally adorable while being completely and utterly in comfort heaven? I want to own everything in the store. Would that be considered obsession or addiction? I have a thing for comfy, soft clothes, and by golly GAP body is where comfy and soft collide. Did you know they have a whole line called SUPERSOFT? Ahhh....

"I've heard of the store before." you say? Well it's always worth going in for a visit often, because they are always getting new stuff. I went to the mall this weekend and stopped in. I then went home and formally announced to husband, "Um... I think I want a free reign shopping spree in GAP Body for Christmas." Smile.

I think the cold weather coming in helps the cause of wanting to snuggle up in something cute and cozy.

I'm eyeing the brown set.

Yes, that would be a hood lined with a supersoft minky material.




2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

rachel @ blackeiffel said...

Those look super cozy!!

Alissa said...

my favorite bra ever, is from GAP Body. too bad it doesn't fit right now...