Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Do you believe in Magic?



I gotta say, I don't watch pro ball on t.v. but it was awesome in person. Our company just got season tickets, so we went to see the memphis grizzlies vs. the Orlando Magic. Fun stuff. Cinnamon roasted nuts and a bratwurst... heaven. And I gotta say... Dang they're tall!

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Erickson Family said...

I have to say...and I hope you don't get offended, but I think we must have been cut out of the same personality mold! Everytime I read your blog, I feel like I am reading about me in some random way. I find myself saying, "OOO me, too", all the time. Wedding cakes?....totally dig 'em. Basketball in person?....WAY better than tv. Costumes are my favorite thing about the whole year! Halloween is my 2nd fav holiday! I am so obsessed that my kids talk all year about what they want to be for Halloween. And, it starts on Halloween night. As I am getting them dressed, they are talking about "next Halloween, I'm gonna be a..." LOL