Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Did You Get Your Christmas Card?

If you got your Christmas Card from me...


Then someone has stolen my identity and used it to send out my christmas cards for me. 'cause....
I bought some super cute Christmas cards this year, but with finishing up the school semester, packing for the Christmas trip and being busy at work, I ran out of time to send out the cards this year. So if you were worried you got axed from my christmas list, dry your tears, you're still on it, you just won't get one until next year!

Got these pics of internet, didn't want to spoil anticipation of my cards for 2009 :)

4 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Handi Andi said...

very witty! I read the beginning and thought, hmmm... did I get one from Rachel? And then I read the end and had a good chuckle. Nope. I didn't. But neither did you get one from me. I have such good intentions. They just never come to fruition. (good word huh we must be related in that department. Love you

s.s parker said...

hilarious! can't wait for next years!:) thanks again for bringing dinner over, i've set it out to cook tomorrow! btw.....oh my pure deliciousness!! the jam is to die for! I'm already excited for breakfast tomorrow and i haven't even had dinner yet!

Matt and Kristine said...

Bummer! Now you are all set for next year. We can't wait, I am sure they will have your creative touch. Love the new blog background!

Okey's said...

i love all of the pictures with your dad! and i will look forward to my card next year;) no worries, i didn't do any Christmas cards either...