Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pink and Green


Pic via the lovely Joel Dewberry

Oh how I would love for this to be my next Quilting Project, or to just own the fabric in this quilt. Isn't it beautiful? It would look so lovely sitting on my shelf.
Alas, it will have to wait, I have another project in the works, will post pics soon.

5 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Alissa said...

oh my word, that's beautiful!

do you think you might be interested in teaching a mini-craft class?
pretty please?

Handi Andi said...

oh...I like that. I have become a fabric collector too. I love it, and I love to make projects, that I never finish, but I love also, to just have pretty fabrics. You know, jut the possibility of what it could be. Can't wait to see the baby quilt.

Kristi said...

i LOVE that. I heart fabric too. Wish we could live closer and indulge in our fettish together. :)

Matt and Kristine said...

Looks like Matt and my wedding, just add some orange!

the southern hostess said...

Gorgeous! Love the color combo!