Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tis the Season



It's strawberry season in Florida. I just bought these at a ma and pop shop here in town. Fresh picked. Another southern Perk, 2 strawberry seasons! Wahoo!! Snow bunnies eat your heart out.

6 Notes to the Queen Bee:

ambyr said...

do you live in florida? I'm totally lost! Yes, even living in texas, I'm jealous of the wonderful fruit florida has!!!

Alissa said...

it is? how did i not know that? i'm off to buy some strawberries!

Ashley Wray said...

so jealous!

s.s parker said...

my mother in law has the best strawberry jam recipe!! i'll pass it along if you want. LOVE the new blogsight! genius!

We fly out wed, for utah so let me know if you want to come by before then.

Matt and Kristine said...

I know your joy, and can taste it. CA has great strawberries. Hey, my cousin saw your blog after looking at mine. She quoted your Helen Keller quote and said how much she liked it and how it fit her and her view of life. Good job Rachel!

Heather said...

I've been craving strawberries! Today I splurged and bought some, but being in Indiana, as you know, they are so expensive this time of year! Eat an extra one for me!