Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mystery Shelf

Let's play a guessing game. Anyone know what this shelf is for? I'll come clean, someone threw it away where we live and I ganked it from the garbage. I couldn't help myself. It's solid wood no scratches, and who can't use more shelf space for closet, kitchen bedroom etc. One problem. Can't figure out what it's for. The shelves are not level the front rack is lower then the back. I'm guesing movies? Any theories?

11 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Alissa said...

it's for shoes!

Alissa said...

at least, that's what i think... matt says that you're right and it's for movies.

Allison said...

Hanging clothes :) Haha!

Unknown said...

could it be one of those shelves you put plastic bins in for like a kids room? it looks a little big and, of course, there are no shelves but you never know.

Erickson Family said...

It looks like it's for books or dvds. You put them in at an angle. SCORE!

Randy and Diann said...

My first thought was shoes, but noticed there isn't a front stopper for shoes without heels. :o) So I think it's for movies. Have you try putting a movie in it?

Matt and Kristine said...

Matt and I vote for DVD's. Try a couple on there and let me know!

Little Lady~bug said...

We have one just like it for our movies!!! Problem solved!

Sara Love said...

Shoes, maybe.

Sara Love said...

We miss you guys. Come see us and stay for a night or two!

Brittany and Johnse said...

ok first off...HI!! second....i didn't hear back from you and i think i have a home for him already. I will let you know if it doesn't go through though! but he is 8 pounds - no health problems (well he will puke if he eats too much human food or grass) he is potty trained and can sit, stay, and if you say "in your bed" he will walk into the kitchen and climb in his bed, he also knows "outside" for potty and etc. Thirdly, I think that wooden thing is to hang quilts on. like how people have them in their family rooms with quilts hung over each bar. anyway, sorry i will keep in touch about him and what happens!