Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2009

Name that puppy!

While I know you all have Way more important things to do then to name my puppy, be a good sport and cast a vote for me. I'm sick of calling her "puppy girl". M3 says, "big deal, name her already" but I'm going to be saying the name 30 times a day for 15 years.
Right now I have a tiny tshirt on her that says "hello my name is: DOG"

Meli ( said may-lee)- is hawaiian for "honey"
Elsie
Sophie-Kacey's suggestion (not sure though cause i know alot of people with a girl named sophie or sophia- don't want to insult but think it's a super cute name.
Kev's vote is 'Bronco' after BYU's coach :)

5 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Handi Andi said...

what about Popinga after BYU's running back Brady Popinga and call her pinga or something? Kidding, that was for Kevan. I like the Meli one the best out of those I think. She is so cute. Way cuter after a bath even, and she was cute before it.

Cassott Kinghorn said...

I really like Meli, but I have a cousin named that (spelled differently) (oh, by they way! in chinese or twianese it means 'beautiful') so since that is kinda weird to me I am going with Elsi

Bernie and Doll said...

me and cory like the Popinga idea!

s.s parker said...

pinga is super cute! bella or poppie? Saylor has swim lessons in the morning and then Sawyer has his 2 month appt at the doc, so after all that and naps, any time after 3 would work! just give me a jingle!:) did you end up changing your cell #? if so email it to me

Brittany and Johnse said...

I am so glad you got a puppy anyway...i felt really bad about the whole mix up with Beau...but it looks like it all worked out for the best :) AND i love the new header it's super cute!