Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

NEW LOGO

Nope, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. My other header was makeshift until we finished our twinklebee logo. Isn't it great!?! Just want to give a shout out to my Fab sis in law over at BLACK EIFFEL, the magician of a graphic designer who designed our logo. Poor girl, she had me and my sis the twinklebee masterminds chirping in her ear for months! Isn't she so talented! For all the twinklebee fans, we'll have a button for you to post on your blog soon enough!

It all started with a little sketch by muah. Who says they don't believe in evolution?!

5 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Alissa said...

totally cute. love it.

Renee said...

It looks great!

Criscell said...

Super cute!

Matt and Kristine said...

Graphic design always reminds me of Pam from The Office now. Great job!

Erickson Family said...

AWWW.. I liked your original little sketch. UBER-creative! Like the new one too though.