Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2009

THE HOUSE

We have a contract! Hope I don't Jinx us. Inspection on this house is today. If all goes well, we'll be in by the end of the month! Wahoo.

Thanks to all the well wishers! Enjoy my little virtual tour.
Some guy bought this and redid the whole thing and made it all new just for us :)

View from the street



View from the slider on the patio, yard wraps around the back of the house too.


Front Entry door


After stepping in the front door, this is the family area to the Right. Kitchen is to the left on this picture. Through the doorway is the Master.


LOVE this kitchen :)


Off the Kitchen looking into dining/living area


To be honest one of my fav parts of house hunting is knowing I'll have a garage ahhhhh...


Master Bath part 1


Master Bath Part 2- don't have a pic of the closet but it's huge!! All the reason to shop... fill er up!


Seperate from the master there are 3 additional rooms like this.


2nd bath


Yep, We're excited!

14 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Blogful said...

Looks gorgeous. Will you be back in our ward? Good luck with everything!

Renee said...

So exciting! I'm so happy you got the contract! The house looks great. I hope everything works out for you guys!

**FYI - If you haven't filed your 2008 taxes yet, you can file an extension so you can get the $8,000 first-time homebuyer credit on this year's refund. If you have filed already you can amend your return after you get the house.

Cassott Kinghorn said...

WOW! I am just jealous, and also SOOOOO happy for you!!!! :) HorRAY! :)

Handi Andi said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! I am crossing my fingers. Its really cute! And the yard seems huge! I can't wait to see it in person in hmmmm... TWO WEEKS! The countdown has begun. I'm antsy to be there already!

Allison said...

Wahoo!!!! You are all grown up now :) I love it.. Love the hard wood floors. I guess this means I will have to come visit to see it :)

Broin's said...

I'm so jealous that you get a NEW house...I'm moving into a home from 1920...ha. Yes I did make my header and thanks! I enjoy wasting time in Photoshop. hope you're doing well!

Alissa said...

Congrats! It's beautiful!

s.s parker said...

she's a beauty!! luff the huge open kitchen! you can make some mean meals in there!:) I'm prayin for ya sista!!

Ashley Wray said...

Beautiful home, love everything, especially the kitchen. Owning your own home is amazing, good luck and hope everything works out!

Criscell said...

SOOOO awesome!! I hope you get it! I'm jealous. I loved your earlier post with the quote from Sis. Hinckley. I'm sorry you're having to go through that at work.

Kristi said...

How exciting Rach! I LOVE the kitchen too!

Megan and Adam said...

That house looks awesome! Congrats on being able to find someting you like! It's beautiful!

Brittany and Johnse said...

Your new house looks Beautiful!! I hope it all goes well :)

Sara Love said...

I've been super bad about blogging and checking blogs, so it's been a while. But just got on this morning thinkin' I wonder what Kev and Rachel are upto. A house! What exciting news!! And it looks like such a nice place you've found! We miss you guys. Let's get together soon... REALLY! Maybe we can make a trip down to Orlando soon. How are your May weekends looking... well, I guess you'll be busy unpacking! Anyway, let us know. We'd love to see you guys! Let me know if you need help with anything. Love you guys!