Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cupcakes!


Picture from my phone on the faux wood tables at the church :)

Our youth activity this week was learning cake decorating. We got to have a couple cupcakes to practice on. I practice lots of "tricks" on the counter, but did the same design on both of my cupcakes cause I couldn't get enough of the cool design. Doesn't it look like petals? A cake decorating set has been on my wish list for years.


Cause I want to be able to do this:
collage from here

5 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Alissa said...

did wendy teach the class?

so so fun.

Handi Andi said...

Wow! Those look awesome! You will have to impart some of your knowledge to me when I come. I am going to hire you for the next round of birthdays at my house

s.s parker said...

wow impressive! love me some cupcakes!

Raggles said...

Well come on over Ray! I've got all the fun cake decorating tips and frosting colors! Davido got them for me for my birthday last year. They sure are fun. You are sure talented with them. I loved your cupcakes!

Matt and Kristine said...

The young women I work with are cake decorating tomorrow night! Crazy. Any advice?