Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fireworks- Good Show!

July 3, 2009



We walked to the "Red Hot & Boom" Celebration on the 4th. It is the largest event in Central Florida, and we live close enough to walk. It has famous singers and a huge fireworks show over the lake. It was Beautiful!


Our partners in crime for the evening- The Penders.



After the show, we walked back home and set off our own fireworks (the really good ones from Georgia :) )

Every boy's dream....


July 4th-
We rushed to downtown Orlando with our good friends the Collette's to see the fireworks over Lake. It was so humid we were dripping in sweat. I know, not a pretty mental picture.

Love the Palm trees in the pictures.

My fave- the gold ones that leave a trail of shimmer as they fall.


Also on the agenda?
Surprise Birthday Party for a friend
Cleaning House
BBQ with Friends
Dinner with Family
Sleeping in
Renting movies- Confessions of a Shopaholic-very cute.

What did you do for the 4th?

6 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Allison said...

We are too alike sometimes I swear... my fave fireworks are the gold ones that float to the ground.... LOVE THEM.... sounds like a good fourth and we watch Confessions of a Shopaholic" too. :)

Sara Love said...

Very fun! Looks like a good time. We just hung out. We thought about going downtown and seeing the fireworks. Unfortunately, Joshua was sick that day, so we just hung out. We watched fireworks on tv and out our window. But it was still nice to have a longer weekend with Dave home. Hope you guys are well. You enjoying your new place?

Matt and Kristine said...

We missed the fireworks this year. Anna was sick and we just fell asleep too. I did see just a few out my window though. I am so glad you and Kevan had so much fun. What good friends to have there too!

Megan said...

so much fun! oh yes, Sarah has a blog of her own, if you look under all my BYUI friends hers is "Austin & Sarah Wiley" so much has happened...she is married and has a sweet little girl. Check her out!

Abigail said...

I love the pictures Ray! And I loved the pictures of your subtle beach themed bathroom as well. You are such a classy lady. Chris and MaryAnne drove up from Utah and spent a week with us, so we celebrated the Fourth with them. By the time it was getting dark, we were all so tired that we put the kids to bed and went to bed early ourselves. :) I've already become boring, and I don't have any kids yet!

Bernie and Doll said...

I Miss You.