Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Get Ready!!

This adorable little boy has been entered in the "Central Florida's Most loveable Pet contest!!!" PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!! I will post instructions on how to vote on tomorrow's post. First round of Voting starts 12:00 Noon, this Friday, July 31st. A note from the stud Himself:

" Hi, I'm Cosmo. I'm a Yorkie. Momma says I'm the "cutest little doggy she ever did see". My personality is a spunky as my name. I would give my right paw for a good belly rub, I play dead if you say "bang", and know all sorts of other commands and tricks. I follow momma all around the house in case the perfect chance to give her some snuggles comes along. My goal in life is to catch one of those pesky squirrels that runs around in MY backyard. My idea of a perfect day is riding in the car, windows rolled down with the wind through my hair. Please vote for me! Momma needs to win this vacation, and I'd love to go with her to play on the beach!"
Couldn't have gotten this far without my fans- xoxo Cosmo

2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Renee said...

He's got my vote!

Randy and Diann said...

That's so cool! Hope he wins! :o)