Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Remembering Me


Pic Via Gillar Girl

Thanks for all the warm wishes, kind words, and nice gifts on my special day :) Hugs to all!
A recap:

  • I had the whole day off work!
  • Internship Interview- not so birthday-ish but the only time I could fit it in.
  • Soup at Crispers for lunch
  • Transformers 2 movie at the dollar theater (robot heaven?- come on!!!....lame)
  • Auntie Mary surprised me and bought tickets to fly in and see me for a week- Wahoo!
  • My main man made me pumpkin Pie instead of cake at my request- what a keeper!

5 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Handi Andi said...

I remember you. I miss you. Someday, when we have lots of money, lets fly back and forth once a month. Cool? What did you find on ebay? Can't wait to see! Love you.

Allison said...

Glad you had a good day! Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate! Maybe next year :) Love you

Alissa said...

ooh... i want some pumpkin pie!

Bernie and Doll said...

...and some fab flip flops to wear on your fab ray day!
ILOVEYOU!

Little Lady~bug said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.