Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Holy Moly! Watch This!

I can't even describe the amazingness of this video. The first part is cool, but the longer you watch, they jumprope while flipping, laying down, while doing sommersaults.. watch all the way to the end...Maybe I'm doing the wrong workout :)


4 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Allison said...

They are the coolest thing to watch in person too. BYUI has a team similiar to that come at least once a year. Amazing!!

ambyr said...

that's awesome. I love seeing stuff like that!!! makes me want to go buy a jump rope!!!

s.s parker said...

that is crazy!!! that's my new workout routine....looks like the cruise was a blast!! we just went on the weekend cruise to the bahamas a few weeks ago. good times!!...we leave tomorrow on a boat trip for the weekend, but I still owe you a birthday lunch!! next week work for you?

Indiana Haffners said...

Jodi said she wants to do that when she gets big! I'd rather that than cheerleading. Boy am I with you on the new work out routine. I'd better dust off my jump rope. Looks like you've had a bit of fun this fall. Hope you enjoy another bath or two when you need it. :)