Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Lately

A cute little piece I added to my decor.


Went to Graffiti Junction Downtown with the girls from work. It was a blast. Karaoke, Great Music, Fun atmosphere, plenty of dancing...



Visiting Ladies from church with My primo partner Renee who had this great cookie idea. Each petal and bee are different cookies. Thanks Renee!


We've begun the painting process in the Kingdom of white walls (aka lovingly... My house).... Boy does it look good! Before and afters to come soon.

A little message from M3


Church Fall Festival that I planned.
Chili/Soup Cook off, Trunk or Treating, Costume contest.


Vote at this table for the best Chili!


2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Allison said...

Looks great! I want a tub big enough to take a bath... I am jealous :) But you deserved it

Matt and Kristine said...

So excited to see the walls completed, how fun to paint!