Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Latest and greatest

The latest Twinklebee blanket! The request was a University of Central Florida (UCF) Blanket to wrap baby in at the games. Printed logo fabric for this school isn't currently being made. Their colors are Black and gold.



The Back



Posted by Picasa

4 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Criscell said...

Hey Ray! How are you these days? Sorry, I haven't had much time to blog lately. I loved looking through all your pics--esp. your trip to Mexico! I'm so jealous! Your blankets are beautiful too. That's so awesome that you have your own business! Way to go!

Matt and Kristine said...

I love it! Great choice of fabrics and colors. By the way, I still use the blanket you made for Anna DAILY. She sleeps with it every night in her crib!!! I need one for Scott too! I love it! Thank you. Sorry you are so busy, think of your days in Rexburg where we would run around for hours with Derek or Kristi and Ray doing nothing!! Ah the good old days. Not really. Being married is so much better. :-)

Handi Andi said...

Love the colors! Looks awesome! I can't wait until you are done with your internship so you have time to blog again. One more month right? Love you

Renee said...

Now that's more like it!