Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

I cringe...

What do you get a guy who has it all? How about His alma mater/favorite team memorabilia? Kev and I made this Gator quilt for his brother for Christmas.


Why do I cringe? This is the biggest rival team to the school where I'm getting my masters right now. Florida vs. Florida state= Big deal in the state of Florida.


The back.



Posted by Picasa

4 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Matt and Kristine said...

My brother Brian served his mission in Orlando. A member family there gave he and his companion Gator pajamas one year. He loved them! Way to sacrifice your school for the good of the family. :-)

Renee said...

You're a better person than I...

Emily said...

Very nice quilt! You are so talented. Yes, big rivalry, but it's a real shame that the Noles can never beat the Gators. But we mustn't be fair weather fans....go Noles!

Abigail said...

You are amazing with the quilts Ray! Also, random: there is a girl in our young women group named Rachel, and I always want to call her things like Ray Baby, Ray Dawg, or even just Ray. Except she's just a Rachel. It reminds me of our young women days every time I talk to her. :)